Last updated: 12.10.2018
- Data we collect
- What personal data do we share with third parties and who are they?
- Why do we share data outside of the EU/EEA?
- How do we keep your personal data secure?
- Your rights
- About us
1. Data we collect
As a data controller we collect a variety of data to deliver our services. Whenever we collect Personal Information from you, we let you know and you will be able to access the following precise information:
- data we have collected from you
- the basis on which we are holding it (e.g. because you gave us consent)
- what we will do with it
- how long we will hold it for
- where it is stored
- who it might be shared with
- your rights in relation to the data, and
- information on how you can access and manage this data.
We have provided further detail below about the specific types of data we collect and our reasons for doing so.
1.1. What data do we ask you to provide to us, and why?
Depending on the service you use, e.g. contact form on the website, we request Personal Information from you such as your name, email, addresses, and/or mobile/telephone number. We need this information from you in order to contact you, deliver our services or products to you and/or carry out any other business between us for which you have given consent to at the time of providing us with your Personal Information.
We may collect additional information from or about you when you communicate with us, contact our customer support or respond to a survey.
We may also collect additional information from you such as your date of birth, newsletter marketing preference, shopping cart, products purchase history, purchase invoices etc.
Quenched doesn't sell products for purchase by children. If you're under 15, you may use Quenched’s services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
We may use this information to contact you for purposes related to, for example:
Marketing: We may send you marketing content about our application process, events, sites, services, products, and services of third-parties we consider our partners or members of the Quenched Corporate family through various communication channels.
Informational and Other: We will send communications to you that are required or necessary to send to users of our services, notifications that contain important information and other communications that you request from us. You may opt out of receiving these communications by requesting to have you Personal Data deleted from our records by contacting us.
1.2. What data do we collect when you visit our website, and why?
We collect cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data that websites send to a user's computer and are stored on the user's web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information, such as what a user might have put in a shopping cart for example.
We work with partners and third-party service providers to serve you advertising using ad-related cookies and web beacons. You can opt-out of third-party advertising-related cookies and web beacons, in which case our advertising should not be targeted to you. You will continue to see our advertising on third party websites that are not under our control and where you are not being specifically targeted either.
2. What personal data do we share with third parties and who are they?
We share personal data with the following third parties to carry out our obligations to you. We do not sell your personal data to these or any third parties.
- Havdur Design, Norway.
- Cloudways, Malta.
There are certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
3. Why do we share data outside of the EU/EEA
We may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), for example if a third party we share data with has servers located outside of the EEA. If this is the case we will obtain your consent or otherwise ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the EU's guidelines.
You can see above where we send data outside of the EEA and on what basis we do so.
4. How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure:
- by following internal policies of best practice and training for staff
- by encrypting personal data
- by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when information is submitted to us online
In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, we shall also inform you.
6. Your rights
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- the right to have your personal data erased
- the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We also give you the option to manage your data via:
- online account, if you have been signed up as a customer and have received login information
- by writing to us
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to, the duration will depend on your relationship with us.
7. About us
We are Quenched and our address is __. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org